Saturday, September 8, 2012

Agh, my eyes x_x


Something about these pics really messes with my eyes.  It feels like my eyes are trying to focus on every single sparkling detail.  I can't wait to hit publish just so I can stop looking at them!  Haha.  I swear this layering combo did not have that effect on me in real life.  Maybe I'm just tired... (**Edit: I took down the exposure by several notches.  It should be better now, but that was weird.  This has never happened to me before, and I've seen my share of blindingly shiny nails!)


This is the Butter London Black Knight I showed you a few days ago with 2 coats of Butter London Tart with a Heart layered over it.  I got the two together as a cute dressing table duo last winter, so I thought I'd pair them together.  I kind of really like how Black Knight looks on its own though.  I don't know, what do you think?


Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!


Liz

5 comments:

  1. I loved this combo when I wore it for New Years. I had a lot of muggle compliments on it. It felt like a space mani without all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's totally messing with my eyes, too. Very pretty and sparkly, blinding in the photos, almost. I want to stare at them, but it hurts us, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you for telling me! I was wondering if I was just weird. Hm that's not good though, I'll try to see what I can do. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it would make a great mani for New Years! Haha, gotta love muggle compliments. x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think black knight looks great on its own, but I love these two together..gives extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)