Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas (or day) spending time with family and friends!  I've been busy here with my mom's birthday and the holidays, so things have gotten a little sidetracked on this blog.  But I have a ton of stuff to share with you, and there will be significant upgrades to this blog in the days/weeks to come (*hint: lightbox, new camera, Youtube tutorials)!

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but my blog's new pink look was done by the lovely and talented Christa at ChrissyAi!  She's super sweet and her nail pictures are so gorgeous.  You must check out her blog.  You won't regret it! :)

I think that's all.  Stay warm and happy holidays to you all! :)

♥ Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Christmas as well! THanks for sharing her blog! love it!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)