Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nail Mail, Recent Buys, and Gifts


When will this gloomy weather end?  I mentioned in my last post that I bought a new camera.  It was supposed to come yesterday, but it got delayed due to weather.  So now it's coming on Wednesday. =_=

Anyway, these are all the things I have waiting to be swatched.  I'm currently testing out the wear of the Sally Hansen gel polishes.  I've also worn the Zoya polishes, and a few from the OPI Mariah Carey and Nicole by OPI Modern Family collections.  I can't wait to share with you my experiences on those.

I also saw Revlon Girly at Walgreens ($4.99), so of course I snagged it.  I saw it in a display next to the Wet n Wild holiday display.  I've been looking for Wet n Wild's Sparkle Til Morning palette (not pictured), so I was happy to find one left.  Do you ever feel giddy about grabbing the last product?  I'm pretty sure Girly is joining the permanent collection, but in any case I walked out feeling pretty victorious. :P


Liz
Some of the products pictured above were sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my disclosure policy for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)