Thursday, May 29, 2014

[Review + Swatch] Zoya Magical Pixie - Summer 2014


Hi guys! I'm excited to share Zoya's newest Magical Pixie collection with you today. These textures are just like the ones released in spring, but with much better formulas this time. It's still a chunky texture, but the formula was perfect. Not all thick and goopy like the spring collection, but thin and easy to use.


Bar, 3 coats: nude/beige texture with very fine to medium holographic glitters. As expected, these sparkle like crazy as soon as you step out into the sun. I found this to be the sheerest of the bunch, but it's hard to tell when it's blinding you. :P Personally, this was my least favorite. Something about this shade of nude doesn't flatter me. But if you're a fan of Zoya Godiva, I think you'll like this one as well.




Ginni, 3 coats: medium pink texture with very fine to medium holographic glitter. This is one of those colors that should flatter everyone.




Arlo, 3 coats: red-toned purple texture with very fine to medium holographic glitter. This is hands down my favorite out of all the Magical Pixies released so far. I wish Zoya did more vibrant colors like this for the summer set. How gorgeous is that shade of purple? *drool*



Arlo gets an extra picture because it's gorgeous.

Verdict: First off, I love that Zoya perfected the formulas on these! They glide on so easily now and the colors are all super sparkly. If you liked the spring Magical Pixies, you definitely won't be disappointed with these. My favorite is Arlo - no contest.

Availability: Magical Pixies are available at Zoya.com and retail for $10 each. Zoya polishes are also available in stores at Ulta. I recommend calling ahead to see if they carry this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)